What To Expect
- One-on-one coaching is a highly personalized experience.
- The approach is simple and is designed to build great habits.
- Coaches have the potential to help clients address the emotional and psychological relationship with food.
- Session talk will revolve around client’s goals, current habits, behavior patterns, and modifications towards success.
- Tailored advice will take into account work life, family dynamics, and diet preferences/allergens.
- This is a client driven process that involves collaboration and brainstorming with the coach.
- Meeting occur once a week for the first 3 months either at Body Basics or virtually—every other week after that.
- Ongoing communication, interaction, and progress will occur through our coaching app.
- There is an initial 6-month minimum commitment. $1,499 for 6 months, or $267 a month.